You think your school's scary?
Get a load of these teachers:
- Ms. Fang, an 850-year-old vampire
- Dr. Dragonbreath, who just might eat you before recess
- Mrs. T—break the rules and spend your detention with a hungry Tyrannosaurus rex!
- Gargoyles, goblins, and Frankenstein's monster on the loose
- The world's most frighteningly delicious school lunch
- The narrator's an eleven-year-old ghost!
Join Charles "New Kid" Nukid as he makes some very Scary friends—including Petunia, Johnny, and Peter the Wolf—and figures out that Scary School can be just as funny as it is spooky!
REVIEW BY: Michaela, age 11 years, 5 months
MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:
I enjoyed this book because it was about monsters, which I love!
My favorite character is Petunia because she is super cute, just like me :)
I do recommend this book for a younger audience and for those who like Monster High type of books.
I give this book 3 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 8 to 10.