Thursday, November 19, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: I Want to Eat Your Books by Karin Lefranc


BLURB:


He's limping strangely down the hall with outstretched arms and a groaning drawl. A zombie! Could it really be? You race to class, but turn to see he's sitting in the desk right next to you!


But odds are you'll probably be okay, because this is no ordinary zombie. This zombie doesn't want to eat your brains--he wants to eat your books! And he's not a picky eater with a taste for all genres from mystery to history! But when the zombie catches a whiff of the school library, the children need to come up with a plan fast before all their books become history!

This monster book is silly and fun, with a strong message about kindness and friendship. The little zombie teaches kids not to jump to conclusions and to give everyone a chance. This is the perfect monster book for little ones who want a thrill but aren't looking for anything too scaryI Want to Eat Your Books is a monstrously fun story not only for Halloween but all year round!


REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 9 years, 1 month

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

I really enjoyed this book because the zombie was relatable to me because I don't always like to read books as much as my sisters do. 

This book was about a boy and a zombie. The boy loved books and then the zombie came in and ate all of his books. Then the teacher came in and it was library time! The boy looked strangely at the zombie. 

My favorite character is the zombie because he is hilarious. My favorite part is when it was library time. 

I recommend this book to people who love to read and have imaginary friends, like the zombie! 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 6 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment