Wednesday, November 25, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: The Adventures of Silly Willy Winston as Explorer Snout in a Tale of Two Deserts by Donna M. Maguire


BLURB:

Silly Willy Winston uses the biggest ears ever and his super large snout to take on his secret identity as Explorer Snout. Much to his BFF's delight he takes her on a journey to two deserts where they discover no two deserts are alike. They learn what creatures do to survive, they discover where dinosaur eggs were first discover and still exist and come across the rarest animal of all the Gobi bear.

REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 9 years, 1 month

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

I really enjoyed and liked this book. It is about a girl and Silly Willy exploring the desert. They saw a desert that was so hot that they didn't want to go there. I would never want to go to the desert because I don't like how scary it looks and how hot! 

My favorite character is Silly Willy Winston because I just love him. He is so cute and such a good friend in all the books! 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 6 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment