Monday, November 16, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Dark Shadows by Toni Vallan


BLURB:


My name’s Ella Raimi. 


Until last week, my life was pretty normal for a sixteen-year-old. Until I spent that awful night trapped in the janitor's closet in utter darkness. Until the dreams began — suffocating, panic-filled dreams. My best friend Kyla stays with me, but the dreams still continue. And I wake each morning with cuts & burns on my skin. I don’t recall inflicting them. 

And then there is the blood on my hands and my sheets when I wake up. 

I’m afraid of myself. 

I'm afraid I am a killer.


REVIEW BY: Angel, age 13 years

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book is a great mystery and heart pounding suspense novel!

This book is about a girl named Ella. When she gets bullied and pranked she starts to become harmful to herself and others. Is it just her or is she becoming crazy?

This book has a close scene of sexual harassment so older readers are highly recommended for this book. 

My favorite character is Kyla because she is mysterious and ferocious. 

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 13 and up. 

This book's publishing date is November 16, 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment