Wednesday, November 25, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Mystery of Hollow Inn by Tara Ellis


BLURB:

Twelve-year-old Samantha Wolf, and her best friend Ally, are excited to spend part of their summer break in the mountains of Montana. But unbeknownst to them, Hollow Inn is bathed in mystery and legend. After arriving, they soon discover that things are not going well for Sam's Aunt and Uncle, who own the Inn. There's vandalism, ghostly sightings, and rumors of lost treasures. Determined to help, Sam and Ally embark on a challenging journey to discover the truth.

REVIEW BY: Michaela, age 11 years, 5 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book was pretty good. 

My favorite character is Ted because he was adventurous and spontaneous, which is exactly like me. I love to go on new adventures! My favorite part is when they find the gold. 

I recommend this book to mystery lovers and those who love adventures. This book is a smaller book so I would recommend this for middle to upper elementary students. 

I give this book 3 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 8 to 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment