Friday, March 4, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Minecraft: 50 Unofficial Minecraft Books in 1 by Billy Miner

BLURB:


The ultimate combo: 50 Minecraft stories written by Billy Miner 

Where do I start? I cannot even begin to summarize all these Minecraft stories. You, the lucky reader, get to experience a big number of Minecraft diaries, adventures, mysteries, and action-packed battles by putting yourself in the shoes of the main characters in these 50 humorous, intense, mythical, romantic, adventurous, heroic, and epic Minecraft stories.  

Read about Minecraft creepers, endermen, knights, skeleton armies, witches, princesses, enderdragons, silver swords, enderpearls, spiders, ninjas, ghasts, iron golems, and much more! 

All of these stories are separately available as audiobooks. Some stories will make you laugh, while others will make you turn the pages as fast as you can. When you’re done reading, you can look in the back, where you’ll find a bonus: 25 Minecraft sketches by the author, designer, and illustrator of these books, Billy Miner. Enjoy!


REVIEW BY: Arianna, age 13 years, 2 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

You can really tell how hard the author worked on this book. It is a great read for Minecraft fans! 

My favorite story is the very first one called "Just a Pig" because I thought it is funny and the author made me want to read more! 

I don't have a favorite character in any of the 50 stories because I think that all of them are quite exceptional. 

I recommend this book to anyone that likes wonderfully imaginative stories, games, and hilarious outcomes. 

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 12 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment