Thursday, March 17, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Hope (Indigo Dreams #2) by Grier Cooper


BLURB:


Perfection. Beauty. Pain. For Indigo Stevens there’s no such thing as weakness or privacy at the famed New York School of Ballet where every movement is scrutinized and judged. Indigo hopes she’ll be chosen for the company, but her ballet teachers aren’t talking and their silence is confusing.

When Indigo is singled out for a coveted solo she feels her dreams are finally within reach, until she discovers she’s dancing with Felipe Gonzalez, the school’s smolderingly hot rising star. In the days that follow, Indigo questions everything she thought was true and finds herself making surprising choices, including the decision to take control of her own future. Will she create the life she wants or lose everything?


REVIEW BY: Michaela, age 11 years, 8 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

I loved this book! I really enjoy ballet books and this was a definite read! It also has a hint of romance in it.

Indigo is really inspirational to me and after I finished this book I wanted to dance all day long!

I would have to say that my favorite character is Indigo because she pushes herself to complete her dreams and that provides me with hope and determination! 

My favorite part is when she dances with Felipe and is able to fix her mistakes. 

I recommend this book to anyone who wants to dance their heart out and be inspired at the same time! 

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 11 to 15.

**This book's publishing date is April 26, 2016.  

No comments:

Post a Comment