Wednesday, March 23, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Fingerprint Drawing Art Fun at Your Fingertips! by Rosa M. Curto


BLURB:

Kids can take finger painting to exciting new levels with this colorful, easy-to-use guide. Simple step-by-step directions show how to add just a few details that transform ordinary fingerprints into flying birds, funny faces, sailboats, snowmen, and scores of other fanciful creatures and objects. 

Children will also learn how to form bigger pictures with lines, spirals, and waves. From a group of mountain goats and a garden of strawberries to a cluster of angels, a cityscape, and a speeding train, this book abounds in examples and suggestions that are certain to inspire young imaginations.

REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 9 years, 5 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book was a lot of fun and kept me pretty entertained! It is about how to draw with your fingerprints. It tells you what you can make with fingerprints, the materials you will need and how to do it. I really liked this book! 

My favorite part is when you see what kind of materials you need because its a lot of fun and I enjoyed trying to find everything and make my own fingerprint drawings! My favorite picture is when you see what different things you can make with your fingerprints because it is interesting and I would have never thought you could make those things with your fingerprints. 

I recommend this book for art teachers or younger elementary classrooms, homeschool moms and any kids that love art and making new things! 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 5 to 7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment