Monday, February 1, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Strike at Charles' Farm by Dr. Nicole


BLURB:

Charles faces a problem. All the animals on his farm are on strike. They want to eat more, work less or play more. Go through this story and discover how Charles will get his animals to keep working at the farm: a great tale about the value of work and responsibility. This book is written in English and French. 

REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 9 years, 3 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book was good. It is about a farm. 

The hen does not want to lay eggs. The horse does not want to pull the cart. The cow does not want to be milked. They don't want to do anything they are supposed to do, they went on strike!!!! The animals need to learn to be responsible!

My favorite character is the cow because I love cows. I think they are so cute! My favorite part is when they gather all of the animals because I absolutely love animals. I'm like my mommy and love all animals!

I give this book 3 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 5 to 8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment