Saturday, February 13, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: The Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright



BLURB:

Going all the way to England for college--to Oxford, no less--for college would be exciting enough. But no sooner does Evie set foot on English soil than she falls for a boy who turns out to be a real prince--in fact, second in line to the throne of England. Edmund is wonderful, even though loving him can be a royal pain, from the demands of his family to the stuck-up aristocrat who thinks she should be the one to win Edmund's heart. All that is swept aside, however, when the riddle of Evie's past surfaces, and the new couple becomes obsessed with figuring out who the real Evie is, with the growing suspicion that the truth will be a shocker.

REVIEW BY: Arianna, age 13 years, 2 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

I was fascinated with this book because I love anything that has to do with royals! 

My favorite character is Edmund because he basically sacrifices his love for his family at first. I think that shows how much he loves them. 

My favorite part is when Edmund blows up on Jax because you're kind of like "finally it's happening." I started laughing really hard when she was dragged away. 

I recommend this book to anyone who likes royal love stories, drama and family secrets. 

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 13 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment