Friday, February 12, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Little One by Jo Weaver


BLURB:

Spring is here and new life is stirring. There is so much for Big Bear to teach her new cub as they step out into the forest. Together they eat, swim, fish, and play as one season becomes the next. With Big Bears help, Little One grows more and more confident, until winter comes once more and its time to head home. With gentle text and stunning black and white illustrations, Jo Weaver reveals the wonder of nature, the first steps of independence, and the strength of parental love.

REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 9 years, 4 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book was excellent! 

This book is about a Little Bear and a Big Bear. The Big Bear is the mommy to the Little Bear. The Big Bear knew that winter was coming and she needed to teach her cub what to do to prepare for winter. They ate a lot of berries on the trees. 

My favorite character is Little Bear because he is so cute and innocent. I really like Big Bear too though because she reminds me of my mommy and how she helps me to learn and do new things. 

My favorite part is when they are eating berries because it is so cool and makes me hungry. 

I recommend this book to mommies and their kids. It can be their special book. 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 3 to 8. 

**This book's publishing date is March 1, 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment