Wednesday, February 10, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Rebecca's Destiny (Redemption #2) by Gary Green


BLURB:

Do you like fast paced fantasy adventure with a likeable heroine, elves, gnomes, fairies and a dragon? 

Then you’ll love Rebecca’s Destiny, the second book in the Redemption series.

In Rebecca’s Destiny, Rebecca continues to fight for her life as Pan continues to plot her demise. Some of her human friends get involved as she continues to learn self-defense from Lancelot (yes, that Lancelot). She decides to visit the Oracle to ask about her destiny in hopes of finding a way to pacify Pan. Upon her return, she finds that Pip has brought more people into her secret, recruiting all her neighbors to help defend against the army of trolls gathering in the swamp beyond the woods.

Rebecca’s Destiny keeps you guessing from beginning to end.

REVIEW BY: Arianna, age 13 years, 2 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book was great, if not better than the first!

My favorite character is Pip because he sounds extremely cute. He puts a grin on everyone's face and sounds lovable. He is a loyal and brave friend, he is also a little mischievous

My favorite part is when Naomi plans to introduce Cedric and a female. She sounds like she is going to try some match making. I also like when Rebecca becomes "Queen Rebecca" because she is perfect for the job. She is, simply  put, meant to be the leader. 

I liked how Rebecca united the non-magical and magical people. I think that the plot of this book was great. I think that the climax for me was Rebecca being named Queen because it was something I was on edge waiting for. 

This is a wonderful fictional read for younger readers. 

I recommend this book to anyone who likes loyal friends, fairy tales and powerful heroines. 

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 11 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment