Wednesday, September 23, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Dragon Tears by A.L. Fox


BLURB:

Two brothers, One destiny. The time of trials has come, when Eli will hold the fate of the world in his clutches and be defied by his peace-loving brother. Mika seeks a way to end the atrocities his brother causes, but is he willing to go as far as is needed? When the time comes, can he kill his only twin? When all hope is lost, the light is brightest in the dark. The Morning War has begun.

REVIEW BY: Arianna, age 12 years, 9 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

I thought that this book was wonderful and full of possibilities! It gave me a feeling of adventure and freedom from reality. 

My favorite character is Serah because she helps her brother and the Elves. She has a pure and kind heart which enables her to go against violence. 

My favorite part is when Mika decides to help the Elves fight against his brother because he is finally standing up for himself and others. 

I recommend this book for people who like magical middle earth worlds, great battles, and cliff hangers. 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 10 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment