Saturday, September 19, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Mr. Postmouse's Rounds by Marianne Dubuc


BLURB:

Mr. Postmouse has loaded up his wagon and is ready to deliver the mail. From the lofty heights of the Birds' tree houses to the inky depths of Mrs. Octopus's ship, the intrepid letter carrier lets nothing stand in the way of his deliveries. Each spread features whimsically detailed interiors of creatures' homes, which readers will pore over for delightful surprises. This is a charming introduction to the postal system and an imaginative survey of different types of homes.

REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 8 years, 11 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

Oh my, I loved this book because I love getting mail and love reading books about mail. The author is awesome! If you (Marianne Dubuc) write another book, can I read it and review it for you?

This book is about a mouse that is the mail mouse and he delivers the mail to other animals. 

The whole book was my favorite part. My favorite character(s) is the skunk family because the mail mouse said it was time for the stinky part and it made me laugh! 

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 6-7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment