Wednesday, December 23, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Jesper Jinx by Marko Kitti


BLURB:

Jesper Jinx is eleven, and probably the unluckiest person in all of Puffington Hill. Everything he touches seems to end up in sweet disaster. Hence his nickname 'Jinx'. 


In this first book of Jesper Jinx's wonderfully wicked adventures you're going to meet Jesper's family and Snowy the Cat. Also, there's a mysterious new classmate with a moustache. And it's up to Jesper to launch his famous Boredom Breaker. What harm would it do to have a little fun?


REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 9 years, 4 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

I really enjoyed this book. It was about a boy named Jesper Jinx that has a sister. His sister is not allowed to drink energy drinks, but she still does it anyway, so Jesper does something to her drink. 

The next day he saw an author and every single day Jesper went to his house and told stories. At the end Jesper saw a spider! I don't like spiders! 

My favorite character is Jesper because he is the main character and I think he is very funny! My favorite part is is dinnertime because it makes me happy and smile. 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 8 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment