Sunday, September 20, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Ahoy Gum Drop! by M.M.


BLURB:

What if you no longer could find your favorite chocolate in your candy store? What if the store informed you they may never get in a new shipment? Imagine the horror, the chaos, the wailing and gnashing of teeth, not to mention your impending foul-mood. And then imagine this scenario happening on a worldwide scale!



What can be the problem? What can be the solution?


REVIEW BY: Arianna, age 12 years, 9 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This is the weirdest book I have ever read and I mean that in a good way! 

My favorite part is when the group meets Ray O'Sunshine because it makes my eyes fill with tears from laughing so hard! 

My favorite character is Sir O, Yuri Wiseguy because he brings a smile to my face no matter the circumstance. 

I recommend this book to people who like hilarious adventures, mixed up worlds, and a weirdness like no other! 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 11 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment