Thursday, September 20, 2012

1st Review Coming Soon

Wow is all I can say! We have had such a overwhelming, awesome response from authors of all genres asking us to review their works and we are so humbled, thankful, and excited. All of us are now in the process of reading so our first review should be coming VERY soon :). If you have asked us for a review and it is a time sensitive matter, please let me know. Also, since requests are coming in for all genres, we are committed to all authors that send us their works to read the first 40 pages guaranteed. If we cannot "get into" the book at that time, we will have to move on to something else and give a review on what we read. I hope at no point in time this offends anyone, but as everyone knows, it is hard to read a book if you cannot be fully engaged in the story line. Should anyone have any questions on such, please email us.

I hope you all enjoy our blog and we are ALWAYS taking requests for reviews. We are in need of children's picture books requests as my youngest is feeling left out.

Thank you all and stay tuned . . .

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! I may have to see if I can scrub up some chilren's picture books for your youngest. How old is she?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks so much for the offer! She is about to turn 6 and loves to read!

      Delete
  2. If you would like a copy of my book please let me know. It's called The Rainbow Stick Boy and it is available on amazon.com (kindle) right now!

    ReplyDelete