Thursday, April 21, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Do Dogs Pray? by Kimberling Galeti Kennedy


BLURB:

Did you ever watch your dog sleeping and wonder what he or she might be dreaming? Well, I have! In Do Dogs Pray?, Lefty, my little black lab, says a prayer before drifting off to dreamland. She awakes suddenly! It's as if her prayers have been answered. Wait until you see what Lefty does next!

REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 9 years, 6 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book was very enjoyable for me. 

This book is about a black lab dog and his girl. The dog's toys went missing and the dog did not seem normal, but the girl took him to the park and he had a lot of fun. Then they went home and he went to sleep. 

My favorite character is the dog because dogs are so cute and I love dogs so much. My favorite part is when they go to the park because the park is very fun and the dog loves it. 

I recommend this book to those that are dog lovers because this book is about a dog and you get to try to see if your dog prays. 

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 4 to 9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment