Monday, February 1, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: One Creepy Street: The Spider on the Web by Lee Jordan


BLURB:

This type of spider is an expert at deception... Teaches early readers the importance of being careful when browsing online and Internet predators.

REVIEW BY: Angel, age 13 years, 2 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book is a great tool to teach younger children about the dangers of the web. 

This book is about a young witch who finds a friend on a game. However, it is a spider who wants the witch. He fakes his identity to get to the witch. 

This book was a fun read for me. 

My favorite character is Murray, the witch's pet bat. My favorite part is when Murray fights the spider. Just knowing that your pet has your back is an amazing thing. 

I recommend this book to children that don't know the dangers of being on the Internet yet. 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 8 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment