Wednesday, February 3, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: The Oldest Soul – Animus (1st book in a Trilogy) by Tiffany FitzHenry


BLURB:


Who knew that mapping the genome would lead to carbon dating the soul. And the oldest soul on earth - unbeknownst to her - is a seventeen-year-old girl named Evelyn O'Cleirigh, Eve, living in present day North Dakota. With scientists on the brink of decoding our DNA to determine the number of lifetimes a soul has lived, Eve meets a spellbinding boy named Jude, the only brand new soul on earth in centuries, and finds herself fatefully drawn to both him and Roman, her apparent love of lifetimes. But how will she choose between her soul mate and her fate? With no idea that her choice will alter the course of history - Paving the way for a world war of old souls versus new.


REVIEW BY: Arianna, age 13 years, 1 month

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book was wonderful, but had me confused a lot. At times I couldn't understand what certain scenes contributed to the book. 

My favorite character was Jude because he sounded like a generally cool guy to hang out with. 

My favorite part was when Shamas destroyed the Queen Bee colony because the detail was incredible. I could picture myself there surrounded by all of the destruction. 

I recommend this book to anyone who likes immortals, great friends and a girl who is just trying to survive. 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 14 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment