Sunday, January 31, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Emma G. Loves Boyz: A True Love Journal by Taro Meyer


BLURB:

Emma G. Loves Boyz - A True Love Journal is the first book in the new Tween Girl Series by Taro Meyer - the exuberant journal of a star-struck fan who vows to stop at nothing - not even doing chores! - for a chance to see her favorite boy band perform live.

REVIEW BY: Arianna, age 13 years, 1 month

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book was great! I love music so I can totally relate to Emma. 

My favorite character is Dianna because she is a wonderful sister. Whatever Emma needs from her, she does it without complaint. 

My favorite part is when Emma submits her lyrics to the contest because it is a really important moment in the series. 

I recommend this book to anyone who likes music, great family and friends and lots of funny moments. 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 11 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment