Tuesday, November 10, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Mischief on the Mountain by Rebecca Monhollon


BLURB:

Growing up in Gatlinburg, Tennessee in the late 1800's, Lucy Watson secretly wishes she had a sister. When Lucy's cousin "Macy" came to live with her, their whole lives changed! From playing games like skinning cats, rock fights, and horse trading, they found mischief on the mountain wherever they went.

REVIEW BY: Angel, age 12 years, 3 days until 13!

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book was hilarious and unique! This novel was an easy read and had me in laughing fits. 

My favorite character is Macy because she is a daredevil and reminds me of Anne of Green Gables. My favorite part is when Macy tries to teach the kids to swim. 

I recommend this book to people who enjoy hilarious and spunky novels. 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 9 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment