Sunday, October 11, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Stormfront (Undertow Book 2) by KR Conway


BLURB:


Not long ago Eila Walker’s choices were limited: death by a bullet to the head, or at the hands of her beloved bodyguard, Raef. Now, five weeks after Raef triggered her power and she nearly leveled a historic mansion, Eila is dealing with the fall-out of her decisions. While she doesn’t remember dying in the arms of the soul thief who loves her, she knows that Raef remembers everything about the night he nearly killed her. 

Now on the mend and attempting to keep one step ahead of the FBI, Eila and her team of misfits are desperate for a bit of normal. Eila is trying to navigate high school, while her BFF Ana is cautiously hanging with past-boyfriend and soul thief, Kian. Shape-shifter, MJ, is trying not to piss off his mother, while Raef is coping with his fears that Eila will never be safe. 

But just as “normal” seems within their grasp, a powerfully built newcomer arrives. Raef knows the scarred man as a Blacklist Dealer – a soul thief, who peddles the names of humans who deserve to die. Eila, however, knows him as the protective hunter from the woods, who she nicknames Thor. Before long, Raef and Eila realize they’ve met the same killer, and he has one hell of a story to tell the five friends . . . if Raef doesn’t murder him first.


REVIEW BY: Michaela, age 11 years, 4 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

I really would like to thank K.R. Conway for letting me review this book and gifting me with a copy and other amazing gifts! 

I really think this book is amazing and I was so excited to get this book. This book is so amazing that I felt like I was watching all of the action from the sideline. 

My favorite character is Ana because she is strong and she keeps going no matter what. She is also very funny. 

My favorite part is when Ana meets Thor because it is super funny and I have never read any other book that has had a part like that. 

I recommend this book to anyone that likes excitement and action. 

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 11 to 16. 

No comments:

Post a Comment