Sunday, September 27, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Nostromo the Dwarf by Sam Carr


BLURB:

A young father gets lost in the mountains and meets a mysterious stranger and his dog. Nostromo the Dwarf is a rough man with good manners, a bad temper, and the ability to talk to animals. He tells the young father the wondrous tale of his perilous trip to the mountains in the colonial past, of a ghost and storms and deserted islands and abandoned riches and creating a new life in the New World. But where is he from and why is he here?

REVIEW BY: Arianna, age 12 years, 9 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book was great because it took me on a wonderful journey! I really like all of the characters and couldn't pick just one favorite. My favorite scene in the book is when Nostromo helps Minerva because it is super sweet and makes me feel happy when I read about his good deed. 

I recommend this book for any readers who love adventures. 

I give this book 3 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 10 and up. 

This book's publishing date is November 11, 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment