Saturday, September 19, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: My Hometown by Russell Griesmer


BLURB:

Every town has a story. Experience small-town life and American history with this nearly wordless picture book. A magical newspaper takes a young boy on a journey through the history of a beloved hometown, from the 1860s to present day. Striking illustrations celebrate main-street Americana as the boy discovers the past and its importance.

REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 8 years, 11 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book had beautiful pages and I really enjoyed the magical newspaper that took me through history of the boy's town. This book had no words so I think it would be good for little kids so they could make the story up in their heads. 

The last picture in the book was my favorite. 

I give this book 3 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 3-6. 

This book's publishing date is October 1, 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment