Thursday, August 27, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Warren the 13th and The All-Seeing Eye by Tania del Rio


BLURB:

Meet Warren the 13th, a cursed 12-year-old Victorian bellhop who's terribly unlucky . . . yet perpetually optimistic, hard-working, and curious. Orphan Warren's pride and joy is his family's hotel, but he's been miserable ever since his evil Aunt Anaconda took over the management. Anaconda believes a mysterious treasure known as the All-Seeing Eye is hidden somewhere on the grounds, and she'll do anything to find it. If Warren wants to preserve his family's legacy, he'll need to find the treasure first—if the hotel's many strange and wacky guests don't beat him to it! This middle-grade adventure features gorgeous two-color illustrations on every page and a lavish two-column Victorian design that will pull young readers into a spooky and delightful mystery.

REVIEW BY: Michaela, age 11 years, 2 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This was a very short book. I did not really like this book because it was strange for me. This is why I am rating it with the stars I decided. I think this book would be okay for ages 9-10, but for 11-year-olds it is not what we like to read. 

My favorite part is when they find Seeing Eye. My favorite character in the book is Petula. 

I hope the others that read this book enjoy it. 

I give this book 2 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 9-10. 

This books publishing date is November 24, 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment